McDonald's Happy Meal TV Spot, 'Bumblebee Toy and McPlay App'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father excitedly shows his children the McDonald's Happy Meals he purchased for them, but the kids seem more hyped up to share their meals with Bumblebee. McDonald's introduces its Happy Meal toys inspired by Transformers like Bumblebee and encourages kids to download the McPlay App to unlock digital adventures by scanning their Happy Meal toy. "Bumblebee," in theaters soon, is not yet rated.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots