Sonic Drive-In Carhop Classic TV Spot, 'Adult Swim: Day 255'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A stick-figure man dictates his diary entry, stating on Day 255 that he feels like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed...or, possibly, on the wrong side of the world. He walks down the street of a city where everything is grey, including the trees and identical stick-figure people who wave at him monotonously. The man wonders where the world's variety and choice went, but he quickly discovers that this missing part of his life can be found in the Carhop Classic at Sonic Drive-In.
- Sonic Drive-In
- Sonic Drive-In Carhop Classic - Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger, Sonic Drive-In Carhop Classic - Classic Signature Slinger
- “This Is How You Sonic”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Mother ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots