Hyundai TV Spot, 'The Impossible Made Possible: Chiefs' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hyundai highlights moments where the impossible was made possible during a match between the Kansas City Chiefs and Pittsburgh Steelers. The automaker says although quarterback Patrick Mahomes is a first-year starter, he leads a potent passing attack. During the match-up, Mahomes completed six passing touchdowns with teammates Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Demarcus Robinson, Chris Conley and Travis Kelce.
- September 23, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Chris Conley , Demarcus Robinson , Kansas City Chiefs , Kareem Hunt , Patrick Mahomes II , Pittsburgh Steelers , Travis Kelce , Tyreek Hill
- Innocean ... Agency, Innocean ... Creative Agency, Innocean ... Digital Agency, Innocean ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots