NFL TV Spot, 'The Future of Football: Training Techniques'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Atlanta Falcons head coach Dan Quinn walks through how an NFL training camp as changed. With the recent rule changes in the NFL, the coach says that the changes were made with the players safety and health in mind and has effected the way they teach players to tackle. Dan says he has emphasized tackling in a safer manner and the work the players put in during training will have a profound effect on how they play during the regular season.
- “The Future of Football”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots