zMax TV Spot, 'Missing Person'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After a man's wife goes missing for two hours, he calls a cop to help find her. The cop asks him basic questions about his wife's physical appearance, but the man seems to give very vague answers. When the cop finds out she last went out to go shopping, he asks the man about the car model, which is something he can describe perfectly. For the details that matter most, this man finally becomes reunited with his car.
- May 19, 2018
- zMax Microlubricant
- “For the Details That Matter Most”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots