Hyundai TV Spot, 'NFL: The Impossible Made Possible' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hyundai partners with the NFL to present a moment of the impossible made possible. While playing on the road during a postseason, the Jacksonville Jaguars faced off against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Players Leonard Fournette, T.J. Yeldon, Blake Bortles and Telvin Smith helped complete three touchdowns and a scoop and score to win the game, landing the team's first championship game since 1999.
- August 25, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Blake Bortles , Jacksonville Jaguars , Leonard Fournette , Pittsburgh Steelers , T.J. Yeldon , Telvin Smith
- Innocean ... Agency, Innocean ... Creative Agency, Innocean ... Digital Agency, Innocean ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots