Foundation for a Drug-Free World TV Commercial, 'Anti-Drug Video: Focus'
A young boy claims "they" said Ritalin would help him focus but "they" lied. Instead, it felt like he was standing still while the world moved around him, which drove him to the side of a bridge, ready to jump. The Foundation for a Drug-Free World urges people to find out the truth about Ritalin abuse.
- Foundation for a Drug-Free World
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment