Titleist TV Spot, '#1 Ball At The US Open For 70 Years' Feat. Rickie Fowler
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Professional golfers like Rickie Fowler, Bubba Watson and Jordan Spieth announce that Titleist has been the number one ball played at the U.S. Open for 70 years straight. That's a lot of years, but they all agree that Titleist is the number one ball in golf with 70 years of precision, consistency and total performance.
- June 14, 2018
- “#1 Ball in Golf.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Havas Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots