Snickers TV Spot, 'Rap Battle' Featuring Elton John, Boogie, Monique Lawz
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A heated rap battle in the middle of a dimly lit house party isn't exactly the place for a bejeweled Elton John in a sequin suit -- except to serve as a reminder that you always lose your edge when you're hungry. One bite in, and the rapper, who's actually Boogie, appears in his place and continues the battle right on beat and with ease. A narrator says that you aren't you when you're hungry and encourages you to satisfy yourself with Snickers.
- September 03, 2018
- “You're Not You When You're Hungry”
- Kwok Yau ... Producer, Lasse Frank ... Director of Photography, Rupert Reynolds-MacLean ... Producer
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO (AMV) ... Creative Agency, Biscuit Filmworks ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots