GEICO TV Spot, 'Neighborhood Hypnotist'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man lounging in his backyard with a glass of lemonade talks about his GEICO app and says that because GEICO has a 75-year history of saving people money it's easy to trust the insurance company. In fact, it's "being-a-master-of-hypnotism" easy. He emphasizes this point by hypnotizing several of his neighbors and making them do his chores, like poor Doug who gets put on gutter cleaning duty. While his friends are stuck thinking they're willingly cleaning up the yard, this man rests easy knowing GEICO has him covered.
- September 03, 2018
- “It's Not Just Easy. It's GEICO Easy.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots