U.S. Navy TV Commercial, 'Game'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Even though the sailor is using a remote controller, he's not playing a game -- he's guiding a robot carrying a potentially deadly device. The mechanics aren't experiencing anything like working part time in the family shop and the fitness regime isn't the same as two-a-days on the varsity football team. The U.S. Navy says that out here, it's not where the sea takes you, but who it makes you. Those who enlist now may be eligible for up to a $30,000 bonus.
- U.S. Navy
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Forged by the Sea”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency, VMLY&R ... Creative Agency, VMLY&R ... Digital Agency, VMLY&R ... Media Agency