Audible Inc. TV Commercial, 'Listen for a Change: Mom & Daughter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A teenage girl gets into her mom's car after school and is clearly upset. Although Mom isn't sure what to say, she knows who does, and plays Jenny Lawson' "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" on Audible. The book explains how everyone hates high school, unless you were a psychopath, cheerleader or both, which finally gets a smile out of the young girl. Audible asks everyone to listen, for a change.
- Audible Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Audible Inc. Jenny Lawson "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Kevin Hart "I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Celeste Ng "Little Fires Everywhere" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Tara Westover "Educated" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Tom Clancy "Line of Sight" Audiobook
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Coral Humphrey ... Teenage girl