KFC $5 Fill Ups TV Spot, 'A Real Meal'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After using a vaudeville hook to get a "measly burger bag" off the stage, KFC highlights what it calls "a real meal": its $5 Fill Ups, which include two pieces of chicken and sides. Just in case customers don't believe it, the restaurant put the price point on the sides of every box... as well as a sign, a flag and an airplane.
- May 27, 2018
- KFC $5 Fill Ups, KFC $5 Fill Ups: 3 Extra Crispy Tenders, KFC $5 Fill Ups: Famous Bowl, KFC $5 Fill Ups: Pot Pie, KFC $5 Fill Up: 2-Piece Drumstick & Thigh
- “It's Finger Lickin' Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots