University of Phoenix TV Commercial, 'Change the System'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The year is 1978 and a woman is trying to earn her degree while working a full-time job. She has to leave class early to get to work on time, where she is stuck all night with a huge stack of paperwork. When she ends up late for her final exam, her professor has locked her out of the classroom, shaking his head and pointing to his watch. The woman walks away in disappointment but sees a flyer advertising degrees designed for working adults. University of Phoenix says that universities weren't built for working adults until its founder, John Sperling, built one.
- University of Phoenix
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- You Get What You Give - The New Radicals
- Actors - Add
- Shawn Law ... Boss, T.J. Odum III ... Male student in yellow shirt
- University of Phoenix In-House ... Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency