Google TV Commercial, 'Veterans: Enter Your MOS Code to Find Your Next Job'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Google acknowledges that one of the hardest parts about transitioning out of the U.S. military for the 250,000 service members who do so every year is finding a job that utilizes their skills. The search engine allows veterans to look for jobs by using the keyphrase "jobs for veterans" and then entering their MOS codes. Doing this filters for openings that correspond with one's military role.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Grow With Google”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Essence ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency