Tropicana TV Spot, 'Crows' Song by Ella Fitzgerald
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman sips her Tropicana Original drink while reckoning with a murder of crows and her broken car. Also drinking orange juice, her neighbor greets her and maintains his smile in spite of a crow stealing his breakfast. Tropicana encourages everyone to "sip your sunshine" regardless of morning events.
- June 08, 2022
- Tropicana Original
- “Sip Your Sunshine”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots