JobsOhio TV Spot, 'Ohio Denial Is Real'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Yuchi, from Seattle, might be in denial. He thinks he loved a lot about his life in the Evergreen State, but as he talks about networking, venture capital, and working from home, he goes silent and wonders if he believes any of what he is saying. "Ohio Denial" is something JobsOhio says many newcomers experience, but even "tech bros" can learn to love living and working in Ohio.
- March 19, 2022
- “Life is just better in Ohio”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots