JobsOhio TV Spot, 'Last Straw Story: D.C.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a support group for people who moved from high-cost urban areas to Ohio finds one woman discussing how she and her husband were not looking forward to being stationed in the Midwestern state at all. But something interesting has happened to her. She says her preconceptions were wrong--she does not miss Washington, D.C., her kids have room to run around and the family is even getting a Bernedoodle dog. The last bit was just too much for a fellow support group member. When she sees a picture of the potential dog being shown around on a tablet, she breaks down crying about how happy she is that this woman has found unexpected happiness. JobsOhio says you, too, can change your life if you let a little Ohio in.
- March 27, 2022
- “Life is just better in Ohio”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots