U.S. Army TV Spot, 'Paid Parental Leave'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A newborn wakes its mom in the middle of the night, who uses a soundbite of the military bugle wake up tune "Reveille" to awake her military partner, who jolts awake instinctively, and immediately opens his eyes to ten-hut. Relieved he isn't late for anything, he sighs but is told that it's his turn to attend to the infant. He does, but can only do so because the U.S. Army provided him with paid parental leave.
- March 22, 2022
- U.S. Army
- “Know Your Army”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Gravity Media ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots