Qulipta TV Spot, 'Migraine Attacks: Weather'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A mother and daughter sulk as grey, rainy skies surround them in anticipation of the daughters soccer game later that day. According to Qulipta, with its medication, you may be able to change rainy days to ones full of sunshine like the mother shown, smiling ear to ear at the game after her daughter scores a goal. Qulipta is a prescription medication designed to prevent migraine attacks.
- March 21, 2022
- Qulipta Qulipta (Atogepant) Tablets
- Eligible patients may pay $0 a month
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots