U.S. Army TV Spot, 'Fishing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two men enjoy a bit of fishing in a river, though one is distracted by a phone call concerning a file. His unbothered friend remarks that things sound intense, and when the busy latter agrees and asks what the former does, he remarks with a grin that he is retired. Despite assumptions that the man was in tech, he is quick to correct that he was in the army and resumes his unbothered fishing.
- March 22, 2022
- U.S. Army
- “Know Your Army”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots