Mastercard TV Spot, 'Spotlight'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A visually impaired woman using a white walking cane takes a stroll down the street where kids playing soccer can be heard nearby. When she arrives at a tiny café and orders a vanilla latte, she reaches into her wallet and feels the edges of her three Mastercard Touch Cards in order to find the credit card she needs to purchase her beverage. Mastercard wants to showcase its line of Touch Cards, which can easily be identified by the distinct notches on the sides of the card.
- March 28, 2022
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McCann New York ... Creative Agency, McCann New York ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots