Monster.com TV Spot, 'Scribe'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a medieval monastery, a young man tends to a goat while his superiors write books. The young man asks if he can also scribe, since he was hired as a Junior Scribe, but his boss dismisses him and demands he get the coffee ready more quickly. Monster.com says that you don't have to continue in a job that undervalues you.
- May 05, 2022
- Monster.com App
- “Being Undervalued Is History”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Arnold ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots