FedEx TV Spot, 'Camper Scouts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
FedEx sheds light on Frank's sustainable camping supply business and his association with the transportation company's environment friendly move of adopting fleets of electric vehicles. Fortunately for Frank, the alliance is noticed and shared within the global scout community by young campers attempting to earn their eco badges. This seems to work in Frank's favor as he gains sudden popularity, all thanks to his decision of prioritizing earth along with FedEx.
- March 18, 2022
- “Where Now Meets Next”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Scott Allen Rinker ... Frank, sporting goods store owner, Ellie Grace Pomeroy ... Principal scout, Kandis Mak ... Fedex courier, Lydia Martinez ... One of the girl scouts, Waverly Meier ... Principal scout on the far left
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots