Bevy Long Drink TV Spot, 'Inspired by Finland's Crisp Summers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a tropical-sounding lap steel lays the score, a man in an aloha shirt cracks open a can of Bevy Long Drink before revealing the arctic-like conditions outside. Though the weather may be frightful, a few friends (and a snowman) join him ready to go swimming, equipped with a frozen solid towl and a frosted flamingo pool flootie ready to hop into the frozen lake to relax. Bevy Long Drink claims that the flavors of its beer were inspired by Finland's crisp summers.
- March 18, 2022
- Bevy Long Drink
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots