McDonald's TV Spot, 'Spotlight Dorado: Maria'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
McDonald's highlights Latin American filmmaker, Austin Davison, who describes a film he is making about a woman who races. McDonald's claims that Latin American people have stories to tell, yet only make up 1% of the stories told in Hollywood. The fast food giant aims to change that and encourages you to learn about how they intend to do that at the website provided.
- July 22, 2022
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots