Domino's TV Spot, 'Stranger Things: Mind Ordering' Featuring Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana in 1986, a young test subject sits in front of a Domino's pizza box and receives instructions from a handler to place an order with only her mind. Simultaneously, "Stranger Things" characters Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo) and Lucas (Caleb McLaughlin) approach a very '80s Domino's counter in town to pick up their own pie. Just as Lucas finds out that he's paying, the lights flicker and a new order eerily appears on the receipt ticker. Dustin asks "What if somebody ordered pizza with their mind?" Lucas scoffs before bolting from the restaurant, clearly unnerved. To celebrate the hit show "Stranger Things" returning to Netflix for a fourth season, Domino's invites you to download its new Mind Ordering app and place your own telepathic pizza order!
- May 17, 2022
- Actors - Add
- Caleb McLaughlin ... Lucas Sinclair, Gaten Matarazzo ... Dustin Henderson, Jonathon Pawlowski ... Dominos cashier, TJ Jackson ... Guy at home ordering pizza in a blue shirt
- Stranger Things
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots