Sprite TV Spot, 'Same Spokes, New Person' Featuring Trae Young, Anthony Edwards
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On a break during a practice game, Anthony "Ant-Man" Edwards approaches fellow NBA player Trae Young and asks what's up with the "new" Sprite he's drinking. "Same Sprite, new bottle," Trae corrects him, comparing the soft drink's new clear bottle look to fashionable new drip at the same old pre-games, or -- in a visual throwback to Drake's classic Sprite commercial -- a whole new person with the same spokes. Sprite says its new bottle is now made with clear plastic.
- August 02, 2022
- “New Bottle, Same Sprite”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Majority ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots