Payday TV Spot, 'A Tool to Be Kept Anywhere'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Topped with peanuts around a caramel core, Payday says its candy bar should be thought of as a tool. So you can keep it on your tool belt, on a peg board or even in a tool box—don't think of putting it on your ear like a pencil though; Payday stands firmly against that.
- August 01, 2022
- Payday Peanut Caramel Bar
- “Get To It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Arnold ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots