World Wildlife Fund TV Spot, 'Project Cat: Get Fierce'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tigers have roamed planet earth for millions of years as the apex predator. You may have never seen them, but they rule the wildlands as their kingdom, taking what they need and giving back just as much. Breathing life to the forest and thus, the forest had brought life to humans. However, tigers have lost their throne as humans have invaded their wildlife and took everything, including their cubs. With only a few thousand left, tigers may perish during your children's lifetime and they need your help. You can text TIGER to help protect wild tigers.
- August 01, 2022
- World Wildlife Fund
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots