Ross TV Spot, 'Savings That Make Your Dollar Stretch' Song by Usher
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ross plays the song "Yeah!" by Usher to emphasize how customers respond to its prices. The company argues that people can save up to 60% off on department store prices. Ross believes people will say "Yeah!" to savings that stretch their dollars.
- July 18, 2022
- Save 20-60% off department store prices
- “Yes For Less”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots