Applebee's $1 Dozen Double Crunch Shrimp TV Spot, 'Any Steak Entree' Song by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" by Bachman-Turner Overdrive plays, Applebee's showcases the allure of its Double Crunch Shrimp. The company encourages everyone to order a dozen shrimps for $1 with any steak entrée.
- July 18, 2022
- Applebee's Double Crunch Shrimp, Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak, Applebee's Shrimp N' Parmesan Sirloin, Applebee's 8 oz. Top Sirloin Steak
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots