GEICO TV Spot, 'Geckosaurus'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The GEICO Gecko receives an unsolicited commercial pitch from his taxi driver. In the ad, the lizard would take on the persona of a Geckosaurus: a larger-than-life version of himself. The enormous lizard would stomp through neighborhoods, ominously peer into people's homes and loudly roar at them. The Gecko realizes this concept is a bit too aggressive for the insurer's usual brand, so the driver dials it down and turns the Geckosaurus into a friendly neighborhood giant. Instead, the giant Gecko would share the knowledge that bundling your home and auto insurance can save you money.
- July 05, 2022
- GEICO Home & Auto Insurance Bundle
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Cary Christopher ... Son, Jake Wood ... Voice Over the Gecko, Luz Mendez ... Woman next to a car holding groceries, Paul Rogan ... The first neighbour looking through the window
- The Martin Agency ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots