Pringles TV Spot, 'Stuck In: Party'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After working up an appetite cutting a rug at a house party, a man heads to the kitchen in search of sustenance. To his delight, he finds multiple flavors of Pringles awaiting him, and he reaches for a tube of Original Flavor. Upon further inspection, he notices the crisps are down to their last few and reaches in to retrieve his snack--until his hand gets stuck in the tube. He tries his best to free his hand from its prison, but with no luck. Instead of feeling defeated, he decides to just go with it and returns to the dance floor to bust a move.
- February 14, 2022
- Pringles Original, Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, Pringles Wavy Sweet & Tangy BBQ, Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime, Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- “Get Stuck In”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots