Caesars Entertainment TV Spot, 'Rookie Card' Featuring Patton Oswalt, Muggsy Bogues, Clyde Drexler
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Patton Oswalt brags about winning his same-game parlay on Caesars Entertainment's app to NBA Legends Muggsy Bogues and Clyde Drexler as they sit at a sports bar. Laughing hysterically, Oswalt calls Bogues a nerd for collecting sports cards after showing off cased and minted "true Caesars rookie cards" of his own. The sports betting company prompt potential customers to download its app.
- February 15, 2022
- Caesars Entertainment
- Caesars Entertainment Sportsbook App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots