BetterHelp TV Spot, 'Robin, Amelia, James'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Clinical social worker Robin and marriage and family counselor Amelia claim that BetterHelp is accessible because it provides many options for therapy appointments, including chat, video and phone calls. Mental health counselor James argues that people going through hardships may be stronger than they think. BetterHelp encourages you to visit its website to find a therapist.
- August 16, 2022
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots