Liberty Mutual TV Spot, 'Knitting'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two men knit and discuss how Liberty Mutual claims to offer customization of car insurance. One man shows off how he has customized his scarf and outfit. The other counters by sharing the backpack he made for the dog Marco as well as shoes, earning his friend's admiration.
- March 23, 2022
- Liberty Mutual
- “Only Pay For What You Need”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots