ELIQUIS TV Spot, 'Practice For What's Next'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In spite of being at higher risk of strokes due to atrial fibrillation, a jazz musician still practices for what's next. He believes that ELIQUIS is an alternative to warfarin. ELIQUIS is an oral prescription blood thinner intended to reduce the risk of stroke for people with atrial fibrillation not caused by a heart valve problem.
- May 03, 2022
- Advertiser Profiles
- “#1 Cardiologist-Prescribed Blood Thinner”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots