Nintendo Switch TV Spot, 'Staying Up Late'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After enjoying her bath, a little girl watches her parents race in MarioKart 8. Her dad tells her that if he wins the race, she can stay up late. Wanting her dad to win, she cheats and tries to trick her mom into losing.
- May 03, 2022
- Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Nintendo Switch Lite, Nintendo Switch OLED Model
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Deutsch ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots