Sonic Drive-In Chophouse Cheeseburger TV Spot, 'Two-Piece Cheese Suit'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a Sonic Drive-In, a group of men sit in their car and take in the sights of the new Chophouse Cheeseburger. One describes the experience as fine dining. The man in the front passenger seat likens the burger to being dressed in a "two-piece cheese suit." The company invites you to try the new limited time only item.
- August 30, 2022
- Sonic Drive-In
- Limited time only
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Mother ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots