American Beverage Association TV Spot, 'Find Yours: Reducing Sugar'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The American Beverage Association comes together to inform customers of all the reduced and sugar-free options out there, claiming nearly 60% of beverages sold contain zero sugar. Because bottles are equipped with different sizes, clear calorie labels, and numerous options, the AMA states it's easier to find an option with less sugar for you.
- April 12, 2022
- American Beverage Association
- Aquafina Water, Pepsi Zero Sugar, LIFEWTR, Smartwater, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, AHA Sparkling Water Blueberry + Pomegranate, Bai Zambia Bing Cherry, Dr Pepper Zero Sugar, Canada Dry Zero Sugar Ginger Ale, 7UP Zero Sugar
- “More Choices Less Sugar”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TRG ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots