AAA TV Spot, 'Distracted Driving'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman makes a responsible decision by offering to drive while out with her family. Her husband has had an alcoholic beverage, so she gets behind the wheel. Things nearly take a turn when she receives a text while on the road. AAA acknowledges that we've normalized speaking up to prevent drunk driving, but wants to take it a step further by encouraging everyone to speak up to also prevent distracted driving.
- April 07, 2022
- “Don't Drive Intoxicated. Don't Drive Intexticated.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots