Budweiser Super Bowl 2020 Teaser, 'Ken's Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ken Nwadike Jr. gained notoriety for using the power of hugs to bring people together and quell violence during protests. After watching Budweiser's Super Bowl LIV spot featuring him along with a bevy of other stars, the Free Hugs Project founder, surrounded by friends and family, responds that the commercial manages to incorporate and represent all the divergent qualities of America in one unified statement. The ad will air in its entirety on February 2, 2020 on FOX.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2020 Super Bowl LIV Feb 2, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DAVID Agency ... Creative Agency