GEICO TV Commercial, 'The Gecko Stays Late at Work'
Muttering slogans to himself while working overtime at the office, the GEICO Gecko can only sigh when the office lights shut off on him. He attempts to turn on the motion-activated lights by waving his tiny arms around, but to no avail; he is saved only by a janitor who happens to be passing through. "Did you know that automated lights are only the beginning?" the man asks, seeming spooked and predicting that soon enough they're going to have eyes... everywhere. Confused, and perhaps now a little paranoid, the GEICO Gecko can only peer up at the florescent lights suspiciously as the man bids him goodnight.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “75 Years of Savings and Service”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GEICO Gecko
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment