Korea Tourism Organization TV Commercial, 'Imagine Your Korea: Photographer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Alexander Beer is a professional photographer who focuses on color because he thinks it brings everything alive. Laura McLuckie is a Busan-based radio announcer and she thinks it is perfect for him because the mountains, ocean and architecture provide him with countless opportunities for photos. She says that art is incredibly important to Busan residents and that's reflected in colorful neighborhoods, street art and museums. Korea invites you to imagine your own Korea.
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Imagine Your Korea”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.