Tide Super Bowl 2020 Teaser, 'Charlie Day & Emily Hampshire’s Dirty Laundry'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Actors Charlie Day and Emily Hampshire take a moment in the lead-up to Super Bowl LIV to air out some dirty laundry. In Charlie's case, he seems to have a bit of a fixation on a former pinball joint called Walts that let its indulgence in fine wine run it into the ground. As for Emily, she whips out a festive, albeit shrunken, Christmas sweater that may or may not have ended a marriage. Despite the stains, bankruptcy and heartache, Tide assures the duo that "a powerful clean is coming" to the Big Game on February 2, 2020.
- January 27, 2020
- “A Powerful Clean Is Coming.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2020 Super Bowl LIV Feb 2, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium
- Woven ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots