Ross TV Commercial, 'Holiday: Should Have Gotten a Cart'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a woman rushes through Ross with an armful of gift items, a narrator reflects on that moment when you go to Ross for "a few gifts," only to realize you should have gotten a cart -- a moment that she likes to call "yes for less." As the woman passes a man with equally over-stuffed arms, they only share a laugh as they continue to check off their gift list. Ross shoppers can save 20 to 60 percent off department store prices for gifts on their lists this holiday.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- “Yes for Less”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.