Chick-fil-A TV Commercial, 'Robo-Ted'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When meeting up during lunch break to grab a bite to eat, a group of friends tries to decide on what they're in the mood for. When one of them suggests burgers, one co-worker -- the suspiciously robot-like Ted -- says he wants chicken instead. Robot Ted's plan to get chicken is thwarted, however, when real Ted shows up, causing a "Real Ted" alert to go off in the truck that Robot Ted is being directed from... by a cow. Disturbed by the encounter and Robot Ted's subsequent malfunction, the group all agrees to "get Ted some chicken."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Matt Hopkins ... Voice Over
- Chick-Fil-A Cows, Robots
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency