Chick-fil-A TV Commercial, 'The Little Things: Concert'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A student orchestra discuss how they play a concert outside as part of the holiday festival every year. One morning, it was pouring outside. Ms. Houston, the teacher, was at a Chick-fil-A, where she came up with the idea to play the concert at the quick serve restaurant. The response was overwhelmingly positive, and Chick-fil-A hopes they come back again.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency