Meals on Wheels America TV Spot, 'Two Mornings: Ron and Rudy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two men start their days, Ron an athletic 30 year old aspiring artist and Rudy, a lonely 92 year old retiree from the postal service. At 12:30 pm, Ron pulls up to Rudy's house to not only deliver him a meal from Meals on Wheels, but to sit down and learn about each other's stories. Rudy enjoys Meals on Wheels because of the opportunity to talk to other people, which he calls "the food of life." Meals on Wheels says that one in four seniors lives alone in isolation and that a volunteer from the non-profit is often their only contact throughout the day. The non-profit encourages you to volunteer.
- Meals on Wheels America
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots